Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Grease

Grease is the word! Honestly- who hasn't seen and fell in love with this movie/musical?
girl animated GIF
If you expect this to be great - I won't burst your bubble (pun intended)
The first image is of the:
Pink ladies and "T" Birds listening to Summer Nights- An AMAZING song about Danny and Sandy's summer at the beach ( #SummerLovin )
grease animated GIF
Afterward we fast forward to a slumber party where we hear the famous "Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee" sung by Rizz.
Betty Rizzo Grease animated GIF
Many more musical numbers follow- Including a well known "You're the one that I want"
Grease John Travolta animated GIF
Grease John Travolta animated GIF
Grease animated GIF
Overall Grease is AMAZING! Well choreographed (Especially the Dance Scene)
50s Dancing animated GIF
(Sorry for so many GIFS!)
I love everything about it- the singing, dancing, acting, the lovely Olivia Newton-John and Wonderful John Travolta star in this hit musical- you know its great if its on Netflix!
I just wish that Sandy looked a little younger at the end- her makeup makes her look about 5 years older. But she's still beautiful.
And the Dance scene was interesting and upbeat but I personally thought it was a little long- not TOO long though.
I loved it- My 2nd favorite musical of all time so watch it and watch it again then watch it again
Notable Quotes:
"I've got so many hickies people will think I'm a leper" "A hickey from Kenickie is like a Hallmark card"
Grease Movies animated GIF 






Boys Burgerlover animated GIF
"The only man a girl can depend on is her daddy"               "Men are amoebas on fleas on rats"



                 
"Tell me about it, Stud"

Grease Stud animated GIF



No comments:

Post a Comment